REDDING, Calif. - The Shasta County Coroner's Office has identified a body found along the shoreline of the Sacramento River as former longtime Redding Chamber of Commerce CEO.
The body of Frank Joseph Strazzarino Jr., 67, was found around 3 p.m. on Sunday, on the shoreline of the Sacramento River near Bechelli Lane in Redding.
The incident remains under investigation by the Redding Police Department and the Shasta County Sheriff's Office Boating Safety Unit.
- Body Found Near Sacramento River Identified as Former Redding Chamber of Commerce CEO
- Body Found In Sacramento River Identified
- CEO and President of Chico Chamber of Commerce Steps Down
- Police Identify Body Found Near Yuba River
- Woman's body found on island in Sacramento River
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Creates Workforce Survey
- Body of missing Chico State student Anthony Mahr found in Sacramento River
- Police Identify Body Found Under Bridge in Redding
- Shasta County coroner identifies woman found dead on island in Sacramento River
- Redding adds new patrols to enhance Sacramento River Trail safety