Redding Calif.—On April 8th around 2 p.m. Deputy Coroner Investigator was dispatched to the Sacramento River south of Knighton Road in Redding.
The remains of an adult male were found in the river at that location.
The decedent was positively identified as 37 year old Robert Cecil Montgomery of Umatilla, Oregon.
The death remains under investigation by the Shasta County Sheriff’s Coroner’s Office.
Anyone with information surrounding this incident is encouraged to contact the Deputy Coroner Investigator Spear by calling (530) 225-5551.
- Body Found In Sacramento River Identified
- Police Identify Body Found Near Yuba River
- Body found in Van Duzen River
- Missing Family's Bodies Found in River
- Mother and 7 month old baby found floating in the Sacramento River in Redding
- Redding adds new patrols to enhance Sacramento River Trail safety
- Union Pacific RR Protecting Assets in Sacramento River Canyon
- Sacramento Police Issue new Directive on Body Cameras
- Police Identify Body Found on McDermott Road in Colusa County
- UPDATE: body found by fisherman in Shasta Lake identified