One of the major races on the ballot on Nov. 6 is for the Board of Equalization.
Assesses the property of regulated railroads and specific public utilities, and assesses and collects the private railroad car tax.
Oversees the assessment practices of the state’s 58 county assessors.
Assesses and collects the alcoholic beverage tax, and jointly administers the tax on insurers
Ted Gaines, Republican
Tom Hallinan, Democratic
Malia Cohen, Democratic
Mark Burns, Republican
Tony Vazquez, Democrat
G. Rick Marshall, Republican
Mike Schaefer, Democrat
Joel Anderson, Republican
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Board of Equalization Candidates
- Shasta County Board of Supervisors list of candidates 2020
- California State Assembly Candidates
- Local Candidates and Elections
- Election 2018: Candidates
- Candidates for U.S. Senate
- California Governor Candidates
- California Lieutenant Governor Candidates
- California Controller Candidates
- California Treasurer Candidates