PARADISE, Calif. - More than one hundred neighbors in Paradise came to Bille Park for the first Zone 4 block party.
Zone 4's block captain Angela Alford said the party was meant to be a celebration of survival and overcoming tragedy.
The party was also a way for neighbors to talk about the rebuilding process and catch up with one another.
Alford said, "It's my zone residents that are coming back ... to reunite after this fire, you know, seeing people that they haven't seen in nine months and just getting back together and bonding."
The block party featured live music, face painting, and a potluck.
- Block party at Bille Park unites Paradise residents again
- Paradise & Magalia residents confused by mystery powder
- Paradise Resident Returns Home, Shows What Remains
- Judge recommends blocking some iPhones from entering the United States
- Paradise Police arrest man for burglary at storage unit
- 10,000 Easter eggs found their way to Bille Park in Paradise
- Oroville residents learn about 'Park Watch' app
- Residents React to Dirty Parks in Oroville
- Body Found in Gridley A Few Blocks From Skate Park
- Mysterious white powder has Magalia and Paradise residents concerned