CHICO, Calif. - The owners of the Birkenstock stores in Chico and Paradise are donating shoes to Camp Fire victims on Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018.
They have been gathering shoes in their warehouse, and are now ready to offer a "Pop-Up Shoe Giveaway."
Camp Fire evacuees are invited to Chico Design Center for the Sunday giveaway. The event takes place at 2300 Park Avenue in Chico from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Birkenstock Pop-Up Shoe Giveaway for Camp Fire Survivors
- Donated Shoes For Camp Fire Survivor
- Book giveaway for Camp Fire survivors
- Camp Fire pop-up shop
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors
- Boxer Ava Knight Helps Camp Fire Survivors
- Gov. Newsom meets with Camp Fire survivors