CHICO, Calif. - The owners of the Birkenstock stores in Chico and Paradise are donating shoes to Camp Fire victims on Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018.
They have been gathering shoes in their warehouse, and are now ready to offer a "Pop-Up Shoe Giveaway."
Camp Fire evacuees are invited to Chico Design Center for the Sunday giveaway. The event takes place at 2300 Park Avenue in Chico from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Birkenstock Pop-Up Shoe Giveaway for Camp Fire Survivors
- Donated Shoes For Camp Fire Survivor
- Camp Fire pop-up shop
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors
- Boxer Ava Knight Helps Camp Fire Survivors
- Gov. Newsom meets with Camp Fire survivors
- Survivor opens Camp Fire Barbeque joint
- 280 grants given to Camp Fire survivors
- Survivors react to PG&E Camp Fire involvement
- Camp Fire survivors facing evictions at Lime Saddle Camp Ground