CHICO, Calif. - The northbound lanes of Highway 99 south of Chico have reopened following a big-rig crash, which involved at least two other vehicles.
The accident happened on Neal Road around 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The CHP said that distracted driving caused the accident. When the big-rig driver looked at his GPS, the two cars collided.
No serious injuries were reported.
The crash blocked the northbound lanes until the scene could be cleared. Traffic cleared up by 10:30 a.m.
- Big-rig crash closes northbound lanes on Highway 99 in Chico
- Dump Truck rollover blocks both lanes on northbound Highway 99
- Highway 99 reopens after big rig crashes, catches fire
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- 4 hospitalized due to big rig crash on northbound I-5
- Crash blocking lane of Southbound Highway 99 south of Chico
- Big Rig crash on Durham Dayton Highway in Chico
- Three Car Pileup Slows Down Northbound Highway 99
- Big Rig Crash Closes Portion of Hwy 99 north of Gridley
- Hwy 99 Onramp at East Ave. Reopens After Chico Big Rig Crash