TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - A big-rig crash is causing traffic delays on southbound I-5 in Tehama County.
According to Caltrans District 2, traffic has been reduced to one lane southbound at Flores Avenue.
TRAFFIC ALERT: Traffic on south bound I-5 has been reduced to one lane at Flores Ave due to a big rig collision. Will update.
— Caltrans District 2 (@CaltransD2) July 31, 2019
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Big-rig crash causes traffic delays on I-5
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Disabled big rig causes hour-long delays on NB I-5
- Traffic Alert: NB I-5 Slowed due to Overturned Big Rig
- Overturned big rig southbound I-5, lanes reopen
- All Lanes Reopened on I-5 After Big-Rig Crash
- I-5 reopened after big rig crash in Tehama County
- 4 hospitalized due to big rig crash on northbound I-5
- Motorcycle crash causes traffic delays on I-5, Knighton Road