REDDING, Calif. - An early Saturday morning crash involving a big-rig truck caused the intersection of Eureka Way and Court Street to close for quite some time.
According to the Redding Police Department, the crash at 5:30 a.m. involved a big-rig and a van but left no one seriously injured.
The northern portion of Court Street and the eastbound direction of Eureka Way are both closed.
Redding authorities have not specified when it might open, but they have warned the public to avoid the area.
Law enforcement has not released information regarding the circumstances leading up to the crash.
- Big-Rig and Van Collide at Major Redding Intersection, Causes Delays
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Disabled big rig causes hour-long delays on NB I-5
- Big-rig crash causes traffic delays on I-5
- Big rig on its side causes delays on I-5 in Redding
- Big-Rig Versus Truck Collision Halts Traffic at Intersection of Highway 99 and Esplanade
- Major Sewer Project Gets Underway in Redding, Could Cause Delays
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- Overturned big rig southbound I-5, lanes reopen
- Big Rig crash on Durham Dayton Highway in Chico