BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A crash involving a big rig carrying rice is causing traffic delays on Highway 99 at Biggs East Highway.
At around 8:28 a.m., California Highway Patrol reported that a big-rig vehicle was on its side on Highway 99 at Biggs East Highway.
The tractor and doubles were found on its side in a ditch near the road. The vehicle was completely filled with rice.
At the moment, the roads are open in the area but California Highway Patrol may close a lane to clean up.
Action News Now has a reporter on the way. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Rollover Crash Causes Delays on Highway 99
- Highway 299 traffic control lifted after big rig crash
- Traffic flowing again after Highway 99 crash
- Big-Rig Versus Truck Collision Halts Traffic at Intersection of Highway 99 and Esplanade
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- Single vehicle crash causes backup on Highway 99
- Big Rig crash on Durham Dayton Highway in Chico
- Woman hospitalized after crash on Highway 99
- Victim Identified in Highway 99 Crash