With Valentine's Day coming up, you may be thinking of getting your significant other chocolates or flowers.
But a new study from Carnegie Mellon University found those gifts may not be received as well as other types of presents.
- Best Valentines Day gifts to get that special someone
- Best Valentines candy for that special someone
- Couples say "I do" on Valentine's Day
- Backyard Bird Feeders and Valentines
- Love on the rocks: Penguins celebrating Valentine's Day
- Special gifts in store for students and teachers at Rancho Tehama
- Wedding Ring Returned: A Very Special Anniversary Gift for North State Couple
- Mountain showers and much cooler conditions ahead for your Valentines Day
- VALENTINE’S DAY HERO: Quick thinking Fresno boy saves classmate from choking on candy
- Do you want to be Lindsey Vonn’s Valentine?