With Valentine's Day coming up, you may be thinking of getting your significant other chocolates or flowers.
But a new study from Carnegie Mellon University found those gifts may not be received as well as other types of presents.
- Best Valentines Day gifts to get that special someone
- Best Valentines candy for that special someone
- Couples say "I do" on Valentine's Day
- Penguins Share Love for Valentine's Day
- Chico's Bravest Get Special Gift From Chico's Youngest
- Backyard Bird Feeders and Valentines
- Love on the rocks: Penguins celebrating Valentine's Day
- Why flowers get so expensive on Valentine's Day
- People just received text messages originally sent on Valentine's Day
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & pleasant for your Valentines Day