Photo Gallery 1 Images
Quincy Calif.—The Belden Rest Area, a PG&E facility near the Yellow Creek Bridge on State Route 70 in Plumas County is currently closed.
Caltrans has provided four temporary bathrooms that will be located in the parking lot across from Belden Bridge.
Caltrans is working on a project that will replace the Yellow Creek Bridge.
The Belden Rest Area’s closure is anticipated for approximately a year and a half.
A traffic signal has been installed near the rest area.
Ten minute delays are anticipated throughout the duration of the project, estimated to be completed in December 2019.
- Belden Rest Area Closed Long Term
- Owners Close Long Time Gridley Newspaper
- Our Future After the Fire: Paradise long-term recovery plan adopted
- 2 Paradise residents and a Belden man killed in Hwy 70 DUI Crash
- This Site's Terms of Service
- Former Redding Rancheria Chair Laid to Rest
- Karen Garcia laid to rest in Williams
- Bear sighting closes trail near Whiskeytown Recreation Area
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area closes two ponds for toxic algae
- Dry weather returning for the rest of your Monday