Photo Gallery 1 Images
Quincy Calif.—The Belden Rest Area, a PG&E facility near the Yellow Creek Bridge on State Route 70 in Plumas County is currently closed.
Caltrans has provided four temporary bathrooms that will be located in the parking lot across from Belden Bridge.
Caltrans is working on a project that will replace the Yellow Creek Bridge.
The Belden Rest Area’s closure is anticipated for approximately a year and a half.
A traffic signal has been installed near the rest area.
Ten minute delays are anticipated throughout the duration of the project, estimated to be completed in December 2019.
- Belden Rest Area Closed Long Term
- Long term recovery group in need of caseworkers
- Camp Fire long term recovery meetings set for Butte County
- Owners Close Long Time Gridley Newspaper
- 2 Paradise residents and a Belden man killed in Hwy 70 DUI Crash
- Our Future After the Fire: Paradise long-term recovery plan adopted
- PG&E talks about long-term plan for Public Safety Power Shutoffs
- Paradise Irrigation District looking to long term solution for full water capacity
- 2 more days for Camp Fire long term needs assessment in-person meetings
- Chico Fire Department prepared for the virus, now and long term