Photo Gallery 1 Images
Quincy Calif.—The Belden Rest Area, a PG&E facility near the Yellow Creek Bridge on State Route 70 in Plumas County is currently closed.
Caltrans has provided four temporary bathrooms that will be located in the parking lot across from Belden Bridge.
Caltrans is working on a project that will replace the Yellow Creek Bridge.
The Belden Rest Area’s closure is anticipated for approximately a year and a half.
A traffic signal has been installed near the rest area.
Ten minute delays are anticipated throughout the duration of the project, estimated to be completed in December 2019.
- Belden Rest Area Closed Long Term
- Paradise long-term recovery plan adopted
- Owners Close Long Time Gridley Newspaper
- 2 Paradise residents and a Belden man killed in Hwy 70 DUI Crash
- This Site's Terms of Service
- Karen Garcia laid to rest in Williams
- Former Redding Rancheria Chair Laid to Rest
- Bear sighting closes trail near Whiskeytown Recreation Area
- Dry weather returning for the rest of your Monday
- Senator John McCain Laid to Rest in Maryland