BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has currently positively identified 14 victims of the Bear Fire.
Below are the names of the positively identified victims of the Bear Fire. The identity of the other victim has yet to be released.
- Latest Bear Fire news
- Evacuation Map for Butte County
- Animal Sheltering Hotline: 530.895.0000
- Sign up for Butte County Emergency Mass Notifications Online.
- Fire Information Line: 530.538.7826
- Get text alerts from Action News Now on important updates related to the Bear Fire
- Larry Holder, age 61, of Berry Creek
- Suzan Zurz, age 76, of Berry Creek
- Mark Delagardie, age 61 of Berry Creek
- Kin Lee, age 64 of Berry Creek
- Jacob Albright, age 74, of Feather Falls
- Paul Winer, age 68, of Berry Creek
- Randy Harrell, age 67, of Feather Falls
- Khawar Bhatti, age 58 of Berry Creek
- Millicent Catarancuic, age 77 of Berry Creek
- Josiah Williams, age 16 of Berry Creek
- John Butler, age 79 of Berry Creek
- Sandra Butler, age 75 of Berry Creek
- Jorge Hernandez-Juarez, age 26 of Berry Creek
- Philip Rubel, age 68 of Berry Creek