The first ever "Be the Community Music Festival" comes to Paradise on Saturday June 30th, from 5 - 10 p.m., at Norton Buffalo Hall, 5704 Chapel Drive.
Formerly the Paradise Grange, the building is now owned by Paradise Guilds, a non-profit community group with a mission to "Be the Community You Want to Live In". Members are volunteers who work together to nuture creativity through music and the arts, to practice stewardship of nature and promote values of sustainablity. There are concerts, gardens and classes, a Youth Guild and more.
The music festival is a benefit for the Hall, named for the late, famed harmonic player and Paradise resident Norton Buffalo. The festival will feature performances on two stages by Bird & Wag, Michael Bone, Maurice "Big Mo" Huffman, Pat Hull, Mark McKinnon, The Paper Hats and David Leon Zink.
There will also be a no host (cash only) bar and food vendors.
Tickets are $20 for adults, children are free. Purchase your tickets at www.Eventbrite.com.
We have a link to the Paradise Community Guilds website here.
- Be the Community Music Festival Planned for Paradise
- Music Builds Community in Paradise
- Paradise community chorus holiday performance
- Sunny Skies for Wildflower Music Festival Saturday
- Redding Civic Auditorium 2-day Music Festival Announces Lineup
- Laws and Paws Musical Festival Fundraises for Orland Police Dogs
- Honoring a Paradise veteran
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Paradise woman turns 100
- Paradise Elderly Man Found