CHICO, CALIF. - Three Bay Area men have been arrested in connection with early morning shooting at a Chico party.
According to the Chico Police Department, around 3:40 Sunday morning, there were several 911 calls reporting a shooting in front of the 1200 block of North Cedar Street. Witnesses reported a large party, and suddenly a large fight broke out. That's when someone pulled out a gun and started shooting.
Police arrived and did not find any victims of gunfire, and began searching for the suspects. They found a car matching the description of the car associated with the shooting, and made a high-risk stop on West Sacramento Avenue at Warner Street.
Police say they found the gun used in the shooting, and arrested three men in the car. Shevvy Franklin, 19, William Stewart, 18, and Ryan Brown, 19, have been arrested and charged with various felonies associated with the shooting. Chico Police say they are all from the Bay Area city of Benicia.
- Bay Area Men Arrested In Connection with Chico Shooting Sunday
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- Chico Man Arrested in Connection with Humboldt Deaths
- Turtle Bay Offers Free Admission to Museum Sunday
- UPDATE: Man arrested in connection to fatal shooting in Oroville
- Two Arrests Made in Connection to Shooting in Anderson
- 2 Redding Men Arrested For Allegedly Entering Evac Areas
- Chico shooting suspect arrested in Southern California
- Second man arrested for Shooting in Chico
- Man Arrested in Downtown Chico Shooting