Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo welcomed rookie Sterling Brown to the team with a car-full of popcorn.
It pays for a rookie to not get puffed up and Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo reminded his teammate Sterling Brown of that with a little gift.
The Bucks rookie came to his car and opened the door only to find it full of popcorn!
Seems that the corny caper was pulled off by the "greek freak" to remind Brown to put towels on his chair at every game.
Brown was befuddled as to what to do to get the puffy presents out of his car.
But at least he won't have to go hungry any time soon.
- Basketball player pulls on ‘pop’ of a prank
- Camp Fire pop-up shop
- Prank call leads to death of Kansas man
- Former Teen Pop Idol David Cassidy Dies
- Birkenstock Pop-Up Shoe Giveaway for Camp Fire Survivors
- 14 Worms Pulled From Oregon Woman's Eye
- Firefighters Pull Woman from Wreckage in Bangor
- American Cancer Society Pull For A Cure
- BART Passenger Pulls Out Chainsaws on Train