PARADISE, Calif. - Bank of America donated its Paradise building to the town to be used as a new resource building.
The building is located at the intersection of Clark and Wagstaff Roads.
Town officials said it will be used as a place where people can get help planning and building new homes. There will also be trauma counseling available at the center.
The town hopes to have it up and running in the next month.
The Bank of America branch in Paradise closed on Nov. 14, six days after the Camp Fire broke out. The bank will not be reopened at that location.
- Bank donates building to be used as Paradise resource center
- Homeless Day Resource Center in Paradise Needs Donations
- Vault survives Paradise bank fire
- Music Builds Community in Paradise
- Chico Veteran’s Resource Center Expands
- Bank of the West setting up temporary bank in Paradise
- Siskiyou County Food Bank Needs Donations
- Paradise Performing Arts Center concert series
- Atria Paradise Offers Senior Cooling Center
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday