BANGOR, Calif. - Some Bangor residents are without a home after an early Saturday morning fire destroyed their residence.
Firefighters were dispatched to 2 Teddy Lane just before 5 a.m. in Bangor where they found a “well involved” fire in a two-story house, with no immediate exposures, said Butte County Cal Fire.
According to Cal Fire, crews were able to knock down the fire a short time later and there were no reported injuries to residents or firefighters.
Firefighters did report that a large pit in close proximity to the structure was a hazard.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Bangor home destroyed in Saturday morning fire
- Muddy roads hamper Bangor structure fire response
- Crews work to extinguish fire in Bangor
- Fire destroys home in Oroville
- 2-Acre Fire Destroys Thermalito Home
- Cal Fire crews work on fire in Bangor
- Firefighters Pull Woman from Wreckage in Bangor
- Oro Bangor ATV crash leaves 3 hospitalized
- Neighboring Homes Destroyed in Early Morning Fire in Quincy
- Fire destroys mobile home in Oroville