The historic Patrick Ranch on the Midway between Chico and Durham will offer a Backyard Bird Feeders & Valentines workshop on Saturday, February 3rd, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Families will have the chance to build bird feeders with pine cones, peanut butter and bird seed to help out area bird populations. And there will also be Valentine's Day projects. The cost is just $2 to take part.
With just 3 part time employees to run the non-profit Agricultural and Natural History Center volunteers are critical to the operation. That's why a volunteer Fair and Luncheon is planned for Saturday, February 17th from 1 to 3 p.m. Current volunteers will be honored for their contributions, and those who are interested in becoming volunteers are encouraged to attend ... to learn more about how they can help. There are all kinds of opportunities, from education programs and tour guides, to gardening. You must be 18 years or older to attend.
The ranch is located at 10381 Midway. For more information call (530) 342-4359 or visit www.patrickranchmuseum.org.
- Backyard Bird Feeders and Valentines
- Best Valentines candy for that special someone
- Couples say "I do" on Valentine's Day
- Bird watchers gather for 'Snow Goose Festival'
- Sheriff says skeleton found buried in Sacramento backyard
- Mountain lion removed from tree in California backyard
- Best Valentines Day gifts to get that special someone
- Do you want to be Lindsey Vonn’s Valentine?
- Love on the rocks: Penguins celebrating Valentine's Day
- LAX Inspectors Stop Pests in Imported Valentine's Flowers