UPDATE: 3:45 p.m.
New information regarding suspect in robbery of the PG&E yard in Oroville.
According to Oroville Police John Harrison MacDonald is known by police. He was released from custody on December 31st after he made a plea deal for charges of assault with a deadly weapon, vehicle theft, and a weapons charge.
MacDonald was supposed to report to a supervised drug program and never did.
His criminal history goes back to 2005.
Officer John Sanzone from the Oroville Police department has been looking for MacDonald.
He spoke to his family members and visited his last known address and was told that he is transient right now.
Police believe that MacDonald did not have a vehicle, and could have been riding a bike.
Oroville Police have issued an arrest warrant for John Harrison MacDonald.
He is a suspect in a burglary. MacDonald is wanted by Oroville Police as a suspect in theft tools and a generator from the PG&E yard in Oroville.
MacDonald is a white male, 5’11’’, and 210 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes with extensive neck tattoos.
If you see him, or have any information about his whereabouts please contact the Oroville Police Department at (530) 538-2448.
- BOLO for Oroville burglary suspect
- UPDATE: BOLO for 2 missing north state men FOUND
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Man shot by police is burglary suspect
- Redding Police Search for Burglary Suspect
- UPDATE: Redding Police Identified Burglary Suspect
- Deputies Search for Suspects in ATM Burglary
- Humboldt County Sheriff Seeks Church Burglary Suspect
- Vehicle Burglary Suspects Sought in Chico