Oroville, Calif. - If you're worried about sending your kids out this Halloween, there's another fun and safe option this evening.
The Butte County Sheriff's Office is hosting it's second annual Trunk or Treat Safety Fair
The even it out at the Nelson Softball Complex at 2280 6th Street in Oroville.
Kids can check out the Sheriff's helicopter, boats, patrol cars and fire engines.
There's more than your traditional candy hunt, with a pumpkin decorating contest and capture the event at the family photo booth.
What's more, this event serves to ensure a safe Halloween.
You can get here at 4 tonight and the event runs until 6:30p.m.
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Trunk or Treat Safety Fair
- Butte County Fair: Public safety remains a top priority
- Butte County to Host Job Fair Tuesday
- Butte County Fair returns Aug. 22
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Investigating Attempted Kidnappings
- Redding Police Officer Finds A Skunk in the Trunk!
- Butte County Peace Officer Memorial
- Update: Butte County Sheriff's office detectives continue homicide investigation
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Evacuation Warning for Pulga
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Identifies Body Found in Magalia