CHICO, Calif. - Butte County Sheriff's Office are investigating a possible stabbing near Elk Ave. in south Chico around 2:30 p.m.
A 21-year-old man went to seek help at a house on Elk Ave. It appears he was stabbed, according to sheriff's office.
Authorities said he went to the hospital, they are currently investigating.
- BCSO: Possible stabbing near Elk Ave
- BCSO K-9 for Veterans Program
- 1 arrested, 1 injured in Elk Creek stabbing
- BCSO: Suspicious death investigation in Oroville
- BCSO cancel pursuit with wanted felon
- BCSO: Deputy-involved Shooting, Suspect Killed
- BCSO to offer CCW license applications online
- BCSO: Lake Tahoe Man Arrested for Drugs
- BCSO Launches New Online Tool, "Citizen Rims"
- Chico Elks Lodge host of Veterans