Photo Gallery 2 Images
OROVILLE, Calif. – Butte County Sheriff’s Office arrested two people after a cleaning staff at a northern California casino found more than just linens that needed changing.
The Butte County Sheriff’s Office said staff at Gold Country Casino found an illegal weapon along with ammunition inside a bag that was left in a hotel room at the casino.
Deputies said two people showed up at the casino looking for the items, that’s when staff called the sheriff’s office.
18-year-old Bryce Boston and 30-year-old Brittnie Fonseca were both arrested. Fonseca had several felony and misdemeanor warrants out for her, according to deputies.
The two are now facing charges including possession of meth, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of an illegal firearm.
- BCSO: 2 arrested after Gold Country Casino staff locates illegal firearm, drugs
- BCSO: Lake Tahoe Man Arrested for Drugs
- Two Arrested in Gold Country Casino Overdose Incident
- Three Hospitalized Following Overdose at Gold Country Casino & Hotel
- Fire crews extinguish grass fire near Gold Country Casino
- Third annual ‘Law Enforcement and Staff Recognition Ceremony’ for BCSO
- NPU in Redding arrests man with 9 illegal firearms
- BCSO K-9 for Veterans Program
- BCSO: Marijuana Grow Site Linked to Drug Trafficking Organization
- Felon Arrested with Loaded Firearm