ALAMEDA COUNTY, Calif. - Passengers on a BART train in Oakland got a real scare yesterday when a man pulled out two chainsaws on the train.
A video taken by a nearby passenger shows 47-year-old Patrick Bingham raising a chainsaw and attempting to start it. The first chainsaw would not start, so he took out another one from a box. That chainsaw also didn't start.
Passengers on the train were stunned.
"He's like trying to start it and then he's making all of these noises talking about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre," said Jalina Bluford, the BART passenger that shot the video. "And then he's talking about the BART massacre."
Police arrested Bingham at the next stop and charged him with several crimes including exhibiting a deadly weapon.
- BART Passenger Pulls Out Chainsaws on Train
- Suspect in Oakland BART stabbing captured
- Artist commemorates Paradise with chainsaw art
- Stranded Amtrak train passengers arrive in Eugene
- Stranded Amtrak train with 183 passengers is finally moving again
- First ever passenger flying drone
- An Amtrak train with 183 passengers has been stranded in Oregon since Sunday
- Butte County receives child passenger safety grant
- Naked passenger forces plane back to Anchorage
- Lufthansa sues passenger who missed his flight