PARADISE, Calif. - After weeks of uncertainty, things are slowly going back to normal in Paradise.
Beginning today, the B-Line bus service that go to Paradise and Magalia is restored.
Route 40, which takes people from Chico to Paradise begins today, and will resume Wednesday after Christmas.
B-Line officials are also working on restoring Route 41, which goes from Chico to Magalia.
- B-Line Bus Services Resume in Paradise
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes Jan. 8
- B-Line Resumes Modified Route 41 Schedule Along Skyway
- Paradise Irrigation District Launches Drive-Thru Service
- Shoppers expected to line up for huge sale in Paradise
- Paradise looks at underground power lines during rebuilding process
- PG&E Restores Gas Service to Nearly All Paradise Customers
- All Town Services Return to Paradise Town Hall Feb. 4
- Prescribed Burns Resume in North State