UPDATE 4:29 PM- Authorities found John Alameda alive. His condition is unknown, but the Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office says Alameda is receiving medical attention.
Alameda was missing since Monday.
It was not known if authorities found the dog as well.
HAPPY VALLEY, Calif. - Police are searching for a man Wednesday morning who has gone missing in the North State.
The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office is looking for John Alameda, 35, who was last seen in the Elk Creek area of Happy Camp when he went out looking for his missing dog.
Authorities said Alameda had a flashlight and a walkie-talkie.
He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, gray sweatshirt and black snow pants.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office at 530-841-2900.
- Man from Happy Camp found alive
- Missing & "endangered" Happy Camp woman found
- Tahoe woman found buried alive
- Missing Woman Found Alive Near Shasta Lake
- Missing Mount Shasta Hiker Found Alive
- Happy Lunar New Year!
- Baby Boy Found Alive in Rubble of Russian Apartment Explosion
- Danger in Happy Valley remains
- Camp Fire missing person found in Oroville
- Paradise Elderly Man Found