We're learning more about the pedestrian killed in a hit and run in Biggs.
The Butte County Coroner's Office tells Action News Now that 49-year-old Leslie Mize, of Biggs, died Tuesday night, just after 8 p.m.
According to the California Highway Patrol, Mize was believed to be crossing B Street, just west of Highway 99, when he was hit by a car.
Mize died on scene from his injuries.
Officers believe the driver was traveling eastbound on B Street when they hit Mize. The driver's car is believed to have damage to the front right headlight and possibly a shattered windshield.
Authorities say based on evidence found on the scene, the car was a BMW, 5 or 3 series.
Anyone who has information about this crash is asked to call the CHP.
- Authorities search for driver involved in deadly hit and run in Biggs
- Friend remembers man killed in Biggs hit and run
- CHP looking for vehicle involved in deadly hit and run
- Authorities Searching for Olivehurst Fatal Hit-and-Run Suspect
- Chico Police searching for hit-and-run driver
- Redding PD Looking for Driver Involved in Saturday Morning Hit-and-Run
- Fire nearly burns down Biggs home
- Fire crews respond to Biggs structure fire
- Firefighters contain 5-acre fire in Biggs
- Woman Faces 12-Year Sentence in Deadly Hit-and-Run