WILLOWS, Calif. - Glenn County authorities are investigating a deadly shooting in Willows Monday morning.
Deputies received reports of a shooting around 12:30 a.m. Monday at a home on the 600 block of N. Shasta Street.
When the deputies arrived at the scene, they found a man dead inside of the home with a visible gunshot wound. He was identified as Michael Paul Oliveira, 44, of Orland.
The Glenn Investigative Task Force is investigating the cause of the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the task force at 530-934-6431.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Authorities investigating deadly shooting in Willows
- Deadly shooting shakes quiet Willows neighborhood
- Authorities investigating deadly crash in Oroville
- Authorities Investigate Motive in Maryland School Shooting
- Authorities investigating officer-involved shooting in Gridley
- Willows DMV office closing for renovations
- National Flag Day Celebrated in Willows
- Public Safety Impacts Since Willows PD Closure
- Willows Students Compete in H-2-O Challenge
- Willows community gathers to celebrate Smokey Bear