Photo Gallery 1 Images
A motorcyclist was killed when he crashed into a truck in Oroville.
The crash happened just before 4 p.m. Wednesday. According to the CHP, 60 year old Gene Barlow was on a motorcycle when he swerved into on-coming traffic on Oro Bangor Highway near Cole Lane, hitting the side of a pick up truck. Barlow was thrown from the bike and died on scene. The driver of the truck was not injured.
According to the CHP, it doesn't appear that either of the drivers were speeding. The CHP is investigating if alcohol or drugs were involved in the deadly crash.
- Authorities investigating deadly crash in Oroville
- CHP investigating deadly crash near Gerber
- Oroville Homicide Under Investigation
- DUI Suspect in Deadly Oroville Crash Pleads Not Guilty
- Authorities investigating 2-plane crash north of Sacramento
- Authorities investigating deadly 3-car crash in Chico as a crime, 1 suspect is in custody
- Car Crashes Into Oroville Home
- CHP investigating deadly crash along Highway 99 in Chico
- Authorities investigating 2-car crash on Highway 99, Eaton Saturday
- BCSO: Suspicious death investigation in Oroville