MINERAL, Calif. - The Tehama County Sheriff's Office is investigating a body found in a home in Mineral.
The sheriff's office said they received a call and deputies were dispatched to a home on Forest Lane where they found the body.
Deputies believe the person died between midnight and 3 a.m. Wednesday morning.
Authorities have not said yet whether they believe the death is suspicious.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Tehama County Sheriff's Office at 530-529-7900
- Authorities investigating body found in Tehama County home
- Tehama County Election Results
- Shasta County Sheriff's Deputies Investigating Body Found on Stagecoach Road
- Lassen County Sheriff's Office investigating body found in Big Valley
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Authorities identify body found at Motel 6 in Chico
- Sheriff's investigators: Rancho Tehama gunman shot himself
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- Bring Your Hero Home Adoption Event in Tehama County
- Body found near Chico church