REDDING, Calif. - The Shasta County Sheriff's Office has identified the person killed by a train in Redding last Friday.
Sheriff's deputies first received reports of the incident around 6 p.m. on Friday, July 19, in the area of Star Drive and Eastside Road.
The victim suffered major injuries and died at the scene, according to deputies. They have been identified as Lottie Adell Guillen, 28, of Redding.
The incident is still under investigation by the Shasta County Sheriff's Office.
- Authorities identify person killed by train in Redding
- Authorities identify woman killed in Redding crash
- Authorities identify man struck and killed by a train in Redding
- 82-year-old identified as person killed in Redding house fire
- Authorities identify man killed in Redding officer-involved shooting
- Authorities identify man killed in suspected DUI crash in Redding
- Redding man killed by train
- Authorities identify man killed in Oroville shooting
- Man on motorcycle killed by train, identified
- UPDATE: One person killed, Wrong Person Arrested in Redding Crash