SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The Shasta Interagency Narcotics Task Force arrested a prior felon for having a weapons cache and drugs.
The arrest started as a probation compliance check Monday night on Eric Brown, who lives off of Windsong Lane in Redding.
Law enforcement found seven firearms, additional ammunition and a ballistic vest.
Officers say one of the mentioned firearms was stolen, while several others had the serial numbers obliterated.
Brown was arrested and is now in Shasta County Jail.
- Authorities arrest prior felon on gun possession, drug charges
- Redding Police: Felon Arrested for Gun Possession
- Glenn County Sheriff Arrests Drug Felon
- Paradise PD arrest man for illegal gun and drug possession
- Anderson Traffic Stop Finds Felon with Drugs and Gun
- Man on post-release supervision arrested on drug possession, stolen gun charges
- Felon Arrested with Loaded Firearm
- Felon arrested after Firing Gun in Residential Area
- Redding Gun And Drug Arrest
- Wanted felon arrested in Humboldt County