OLIVEHURST, Calif. - Yuba-Sutter California Highway Patrol is searching for the suspected driver in a fatal hit-and-run collision that happened in Olivehurst on Saturday.
The Yuba County Coroner's Office has identified the victim in a hit-and-run collision in Olivehurst on Saturday.
Goldia Tombs, 59, of Olivehurst, was biking on McGowan Parkway when she was hit by a driver approaching an intersection.
The driver, later identified as Violet Chance Johnson, 32, of Olivehurst, fled the scene by driving northbound on Evelyn Drive.
Tombs was transferred to Rideout Memorial Hospital where she later died from her injuries.
Yuba-Sutter California Highway Patrol is looking for information regarding the whereabouts of Johnson, as she is a person of interest in connection with a felony hit-and-run collision. Officials believe Johnson's vehicle is a dark blue 2004 Ford Focus with license plate number 7LES039.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Yuba-Sutter California Highway Patrol at (530) 674-5141.
- Authorities Searching for Olivehurst Fatal Hit-and-Run Suspect
- Olivehurst Shooting Suspect Succumbs to Injuries
- Gridley Police Searching for Suspect in Fatal Hit and Run
- Stanislaus authorities searching for murder suspect
- Authorities searching for Trinity County shooting suspect
- Fatal Hit and Run Reported in Oroville
- Single vehicle rollover causes Olivehurst man to drown
- Olivehurst School Lock-downs Lifted, Teenager Shot Off-Campus
- Authorities search for driver involved in deadly hit and run in Biggs