OROVILLE, Calif. - A man suspected of starting a fire at a community park in Oroville was being chased by authorities.
The Oroville Fire Department’s Battalion Chief David Hilson, who said they’re investigating a quarter-acre fire that started Wednesday afternoon at around 3:30 p.m. at Bedrock Park.
They do not believe this fire’s connected to the 190-acre “Par Fire” near the airport that threatened structures earlier that day.
At the moment Action News Now does not know if police have caught the suspect yet, but authorities were pursuing a man along the stretch of the Feather River between the park and the dam.
- Authorities Search for Possible Arson Suspect from Oroville Bedrock Park
- Flames destroy bathrooms at Bedrock Park, arson suspected
- City Crackdown on Bedrock Park
- Man arrested for deadly stabbing at Bedrock Park
- Stanislaus authorities searching for murder suspect
- Authorities searching for Trinity County shooting suspect
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- Authorities bust suspected drug dealer during Oroville traffic stop
- Oroville Police Searching for Suspects in Shots fired at MLK Park, Home hit
- Oroville police searching for suspect after shooting leaves one dead