RED BLUFF, Calif. - The Tehama County Sheriff's Office is investigating a murder-suicide in Red Bluff.
On Wednesday, Jan. 16, at around 4:03 p.m. dispatch received a call from Sheila Anderson who reported finding her son and his wife dead in their home on River Heights Drive in Tehama County.
Deputies responded to the scene and found Toby Celeste Anderson, 38, of Red Bluff, and Caleb Anderson, 41, of Red Bluff, dead in the living room of their residence.
Both of them had obvious gunshot wounds. A 9mm semi-automatic handgun registered to Caleb Anderson was recovered and is believed to be the firearm used in the incident.
The Tehama County Sheriff's Office is investigating the incident as a murder-suicide, with evidence indicating that Caleb took his own life after shooting his wife.
Anyone with information regarding the case is asked to call the Tehama County Sheriff's Office at (530) 529-7920.
- Authorities Investigating Murder-Suicide in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Police Investigate Possible Murder-Suicide
- Police Investigate Possible Murder-Suicide in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Red Bluff Police investigating single-vehicle collision
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Red Bluff Woman Sentenced for Murdering 2-Year-Old
- Police find Red Bluff man wanted for attempted murder
- Authorities investigating house fire in Redding