UPDATE 9:06 a.m. Friday, August 24, 2018 - The Redding Police Department released that Carolyn Tate was found on Thursday, August 23, around 5:30 p.m.
REDDING, Calif. - A missing person alert was issued from Redding police Wednesday night, for 27-year-old Carolyn Tate who is considered at-risk.
Redding police say Tate was last seen walking away from Shascade Community Services on Masonic Avenue Wednesday afternoon.
Police say she may be in the company of a 24-year-old Steven Kirk who police say is a homeless man from Redding.
If you see Tate you are encouraged to call Redding police.
- Missing At-Risk Woman Found in Redding
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND: At Risk Shasta Lake Woman Found Safe
- At Risk Missing Pregnant Woman Found in Forbestown
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Missing Redding man found safe
- Redding police find missing woman
- UPDATE: at risk Paradise woman found
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- Woman reported missing in Redding has been found
- Missing woman from Red Bluff found in Oregon