Oro Dam Cruisers Event:
Members of the Oro Dam Classic Car Club in Oroville are collecting food and supplied in what they are called "Fill the Trailer" drive. They are asking for donations of clothing, non-perishable food items and gift cards.
Oro Dam Cruisers will be at the FoodMaxx in Oroville at Oro Dam Blvd. Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Asphalt Cowboys Event:
Saturday August 4th 3pm -10pm at the Redding Rodeo Grounds-PUBLIC INVITED
This is a free BBQ and fundraiser for the entire community and benefits those who were affected by the Carr Fire. A free event for everyone. This is a community event and all are encouraged to attend. Free food including Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, ground beef Tacos. and beverages. We will be selling beer, wine and margaritas. Monetary Donations will be accepted and greatly appreciated. There will be a drive through Cash Drop if you just want to cruise by. This is not a donation event for clothing or other supplies or materials.
All proceeds go directly to our community and those that were affected by the Carr Fire.. 100% stays in our area.
A LIVE Auction will feature a 6 Day and 7 Night Escapade Houseboat excursion from Mike Reha and Houseboats.com Jones Valley, a very special spectacular item from Jones Fort will be involvedand Asphalt Cowboys Rick Thurmond and Dale Kendall each have something they are donating that everyone will want. Special event prizes will be offered and raffle tickets will be sold during the event..
Live music entertainment schedule 3-4pm DJ Jake easy 4-5pm Good Ole Time Band 5-6pm DJ Jake Easy 6-7pm Chad Bushnell 7-8pm Major 7th Band 8-9pm Nathan Hutt 9-10pm Motor City Riot
- Asphalt Cowboys and Oro Dam Cruisers holding separate fundraising events for Carr Fire victims
- Asphalt Cowboys 2018 parade theme winner announced
- Asphalt Cowboys Announce Details on Annual BBQ
- Asphalt Cowboys' chili cook-off raises $10,000
- Asphalt Cowboys Pancake Breakfast Kicks Off Rodeo Week
- Thousands Turn out for Asphalt Cowboys Pancake Breakfast
- Traffic Alert: Dam Blasting to Cause Oro Dam Boulevard Closures
- Children Hold Lemonade Stand in Support of Carr Fire Victims
- Shasta Dam Visitor Center Reopen After Carr Fire
- Free Legal Workshop for Carr Fire Victims