With the “#MeToo” and “Time’s Up” campaigns continuing to highlight sexual harassment, a powerfully-moving American art exhibit called, “What Were You Wearing?” has gone global.
The exhibit focuses on sexual violence and harassment.
- Art exhibit focusing on sexual violence and harassment
- Seeds of Regrowth: Carr Fire art exhibit
- Local artists prepare for pop-up art exhibit
- Alaska Airlines investigates sexual harassment claim
- New Capitol sexual harassment panel to hold 1st meeting
- Details on Shaun White's settled sexual harassment lawsuit
- Dual exhibition to open at the Museum of Northern California Art
- Gateway Science Museum new exhibit
- Chico State opens new exhibit