REDDING, Calif. - A celebration of art and healing is in Downtown Redding beginning Saturday, Oct. 12.
"Art From The Ashes: Seeds of Regrowth" will feature more than 90 works of art from different California based artists made by material reclaimed from fire sites after the Carr Fire.
"It's soulful, it's inspiring... Some of it is heartwrenching, but it's just a wonderful celebration of resilience and of this community," said founder, Joy Feuer.
All proceeds will go to the Whiskeytown National Recreation Area.
If you'd like to visit the exhibit, you can at the Old City Hall, Sherven Square and California Street Labs from Saturday, Oct. 12 to Tuesday, Oct. 15.
- "Art From The Ashes" displays Carr Fire reclaimed material
- Free Materials Given to Prevent Post Carr Fire Erosion
- Hazardous material cleanup begins
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Carr Fire Thief Sentenced
- Chico fire hazardous materials 'training' & response
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Burned Carr Fire Kitty Recovers