DUNSMUIR, Calif.- Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested a man for a major burglary.
On Jan. 28, deputies were called to Dunsmuir Avenue. They say that a large amount of property had been stolen.
Some of those items were later found in a business and investigators began to suspect 40-year-old Robby Graves. On Feb. 8, deputies served a search warrant to Graves in the 5900 block of Dunsmuir Avenue.
Deputies say they found many of the stolen items when they served the warrant. Graves was arrested and later booked into the Siskiyou County Jail in Yreka.
- Arrest Made in Major Dunsmuir Burglary Case
- Arrest Made in Child Molestation Case
- Arrests Made in Connection to Cal Fire Station Burglary
- Redding Residential Burglary Arrest
- Arrest made after burglary and attempted burglary in City of Shasta Lake
- Caltrans announces phase 2 of Dunsmuir Grade Project
- LATEST: Arrest Made in Shasta Co. Show Dog Theft Case
- Chico Transient Arrested for Burglary
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect