OROVILLE, CALIF. - Oroville Police Officers arrested Thomas Henry Sutton, 26, on Aug. 2 on child molestation charges.
After interviewing and identifying three victims, officers located and arrested Sutton in Oroville.
He was arrested for two charges of ongoing sexual abuse of a minor, with additional charges expected to follow.
Sutton was booked into the Butte County Jail and bail was set at $400,000, which is expected to increase.
- Arrest Made in Child Molestation Case
- Marysville Police arrest suspect in suspected child molestation case
- Red Bluff Man Arrested in Connection to Child Molestation Case
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted in Child Molestation Case
- Marysville PD searching for child molestation suspect
- Arrest Made in Major Dunsmuir Burglary Case
- Redding Police on Hunt for Child Molestation Suspect
- Arrest Made in Attempted Sexual Abuse of a Child
- LATEST: Arrest Made in Shasta Co. Show Dog Theft Case
- Arrest Made in Redding Shooting