Red Bluff Calif.—A Red Bluff man who was on probation for a previous sex crime, was arrested for attempted unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.
40 year old Andrew Michael Coffee was arrested Thursday by deputies at a home on Walnut Street in Red Bluff.
According to KQMS Radio Station, he was on probation for arranging to meet a minor for sex through Craigslist.
The meet was a part of a sting operation set up by the District Attorney’s Office.
Coffee is currently in custody in the Tehama County Jail.
- Arrest Made in Attempted Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Shasta County man arrested on child abuse, attempted murder charges
- Corning Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Child
- Suspect Arrested for Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Arrest Made in Child Molestation Case
- Redding neurologist arrested again, faces 19 new sexual abuse charges
- Redding doctor arrested on 9 felony counts of sexual abuse
- Man arrested for child abuse at day care center
- Arrest Made in Redding Shooting
- A Chico man pleads guilty in federal court to filming sexual abuse of a child.