Chico police said that a man was arrested on suspicion of armed robbery and fleeing from officers.
According to the Chico Police Department, an officer was flagged down Friday around midnight at the intersection of East Avenue and Cohasset Road.
The man said that he had been robbed of his bike and backpack at gunpoint on the bike path behind 2333 Pillsbury Road.
Officers later conducted an area search on Pillsbury Road and located Kyle Hubbard, 31, of Chico matching the description of the armed robber.
Hubbard fled from officers but was caught after a short foot pursuit.
Officers recovered the firearm used during the robbery and the victim’s items were recovered.
Hubbard was booked into the Butte County Jail on multiple charges.
- Armed bike robber flees from Chico police
- Chico Police Search for Armed Robber
- Man Flees Chico Walgreens After Armed Robbery Attempt
- Armed Robbers Get 12 Years for Botched $100 Reno Holdup
- Chico Police: Transient grabbed Chapmantown Child's Arm
- Chico Police Arrest Armed Teen Stealing Gifts
- Chico Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Chico Police Investigating Third Armed Robbery
- Chico Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Anderson Police Searching for Masked Robbers