Chico Calif.—The California Department of Water Resources had its fourth snow survey.
The snow pack was measured at the Phillips Station in El Dorado County Monday.
The snow pack has nearly tripled in the last month, but its’ still only 58% of the long term average for this time of year.
Snow survey Chief Frank Gehrke says that it measured 32.1 inches at one spot.
The April snow survey at Phillips Station location revealed the water content was 49% of average for this time of year.
- April Snow Pack Survey says Reservoirs are Above Average
- First snow survey of 2018 is disappointing
- Firefighters rescue buck from Colorado reservoir
- Northern California reservoir levels are up
- Hotels Remain Packed After Thursdays Highway Closure
- Dow Jones industrial average slumps 1,000 points
- Average tax refunds up $40 for 2019
- More Americans Want Electric Cars, Survey Says
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Creates Workforce Survey