Chico Calif.—The California Department of Water Resources had its fourth snow survey.
The snow pack was measured at the Phillips Station in El Dorado County Monday.
The snow pack has nearly tripled in the last month, but its’ still only 58% of the long term average for this time of year.
Snow survey Chief Frank Gehrke says that it measured 32.1 inches at one spot.
The April snow survey at Phillips Station location revealed the water content was 49% of average for this time of year.
- April Snow Pack Survey says Reservoirs are Above Average
- First snow survey of 2018 is disappointing
- Firefighters rescue buck from Colorado reservoir
- Dow Jones industrial average slumps 1,000 points
- Hotels Remain Packed After Thursdays Highway Closure
- More Americans Want Electric Cars, Survey Says
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Creates Workforce Survey
- Oroville CHP: "13 DUI Arrests in 15 Days is Average"
- Are you heavier or shorter than the average American?