Clouds will thicken up Saturday night, which will keep us warm overnight. Those clouds will deliver us a little bit of rain by Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening. This isn't a big storm, but enough to make us head indoors for the rest of Sunday. The showers will continue into Monday.
The sun will return on Tuesday, but it won't last. A new storm will target us for late Wednesday, although it looks like a weak storm as well. Clouds will linger into Thursday, and the sun and mild weather will return again on Friday. Long range models want to keep us warm through next weekend!
- Another Round of Wet and Windy Weather
- Wet & windy weather returns today
- Wet & windy for Thanksgiving
- Very wet & windy today
- Wet & windy weather ahead for your Wednesday
- Wet & windy conditions return today
- Wet & windy for your Wednesday
- Very wet & windy weather returns for your Tuesday
- Wet & windy weather is on the way this week
- Very wet & windy weather ahead for Northern California