We've got another significant storm is heading our way as we begin Spring.
Right now the storm is working its way through the Pacific, and moving slowly. The only thing we'll get from it over the next couple of days will be the warmer air coming into the region. More clouds will be pushing through for Sunday evening, but Monday we should see more sunshine than clouds. The final day of Winter will see Valley highs near 70° and Mountains warming up into the 40s and 50s.
It's definitley a warmer storm so it will carry a good amount of moisture with it, and with a few days of showers we're going to get SOAKED!!!
Storm looks to hit California into Tuesday evening and lasting through Thursday and Friday. Projections as of Saturday evening have the Valley getting between 1-3" of rain and Mountains with 3-6" of rain ... almost twice the Valley amount.
- Another Round of Heavy Rain This Week
- California expecting heavy rain
- Heavy Rain, Snow With Late Week Storm
- Heavy Rain, Snow coming Monday
- Heavy Rain, Snow for Tuesday
- Staying nice today, but heavy rain returns later this week
- Heavy rain and snow will cause big issues this week
- Heavy rain hits California to start work week
- Heavy rain and snow on the way this week
- Mostly dry today, but heavy rain returns later this week