The rush in on now to the customer service lines to try to exchange that less-than-perfect Christmas gift.
The annual return-a-thon kicked off early today as retailers started after Christmas sales aiming to unload more merchandise.
If Santa didn't check everything off your list this year, you're not alone almost two-thirds of Americans made a return last holiday season and this year is expected to be no different.
But before you spend a day taking back your unwanted gifts here's a few pieces of advice.
Brandon Smith the Best Buy supervisor says, “Come in as soon as possible because as people wait towards that January 14th date range comes and we stop doing returns. You're going to see more people coming in so the lines are going to be longer as you wait.”
Another popular suggestion is to consider re-gifting to avoid the rush all together.
- Annual return-a-thon kicked off Tuesday
- 4-H club hosts Orland ‘Bowl-A-Thon’
- 14th annual Avenue of Lights kicks off in Orland
- Annual Battle of the Badges Blood Drive kicked off
- 5th Annual Backpack Drive Kicks off at Chico Mall
- CHP Kicks off Annual Chips for Kids Toy Drives
- Dry & warmer conditions return for your Tuesday
- Scattered showers return for your Tuesday
- Wet and cooler weather returns for your Tuesday
- Very wet & windy weather returns for your Tuesday