Anderson Calif.—The Shasta Cascade Wonderland Associations annual Tourism Summit was held Wednesday morning in Anderson.
The meeting is designed to bring all of those involved in tourism throughout Shasta County together.
The event featured several guest speakers and seminars on cooperation between different forms of hospitality.
The group hopes that the summit every year can bring more tourism to the area.
The group introduced ‘Upstate California’ instead of using northern California to distinguish the far north area of the state.
- Annual Tourism Summit in Shasta County
- Shasta County Sixth Annual Taste of History Fundraiser
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- Vietnam Stories from Shasta County
- Emergency notifications for Shasta County
- Shasta County most wanted criminals
- Shasta County Most Wanted Criminals
- Syphilis Outbreak in Shasta County