CHICO, Calif. - Enloe Medical Center will host its annual Community Wellness Expo on Saturday, Oct. 27.
Healthcare professionals will provide a variety of services like flu shots and health screenings to help people make healthy choices. There will also be fun activities for people of all ages.
"We don't want you in the hospital," said Nicole Johanssen, communications manager for Enloe Medical Center. "We want you out living your life, doing the things you want to be doing.
She said that the expo is an opportunity to explore their services and lead a healthier life.
"This is an opportunity to come and explore what we have, explore our service lines, talk to some of our nurses, and learn a little bit more about the areas of health that you want to make sure you can focus on to stay well," Johanssen said.
The expo will take place on the corner of West 5th and Mongolia Avenues from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Free parking is available in the Enloe Medical Center structure located on West 6th Street and Esplanade.
- Enloe Hosts Annual Community Wellness Expo
- Family Fun at Enloe Wellness Expo
- Enloe Hospital hosting 30th Annual Evening of Remembrance
- Enloe Medical Center Plans Expansion
- CARD Hosts Healthy Aging EXPO on Oct. 4
- Dignity Health Redding Health Expo
- STEM Expo Celebrates Aspiring Scientists
- Enloe: 2 patients remain hospitalized, 3 released
- Enloe to talk heart health on Facebook
- Enloe Medical Center Debuts 'Wall of Hope'