The annual Battle of the Badges Blood Drive kicked off today in Redding.
The bloodmobile is parked at the CHP northern division office at 2485 Sonoma Street in Redding.
This annual competition is a battle between the CHP, Anderson Police, Calfire, and the National Forest Service among many other law enforcement agencies.
The CHP has been the winning agency the last two years and they hope to do so again this year, but they need your help.
Donations will be accepted until February 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Annual Battle of the Badges Blood Drive kicked off
- Vitalant holds annual North State blood drive
- Chico Mall hosts blood drive
- 5th Annual Backpack Drive Kicks off at Chico Mall
- CHP Kicks off Annual Chips for Kids Toy Drives
- Vitalant Blood Drive: One man reaches 400 blood donations
- Kory Honea: Behind the Badge
- Annual return-a-thon kicked off Tuesday
- Law enforcement, fire officials participate in the battle of the badges
- Bloodsource facing blood shortage