ANDERSON, Calif. - A woman is facing charges of illegally entering a railroad property after being hit by a train in Anderson.
The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office said Shannon Henry was dancing and waving her middle finger at the train near Eastside Road around 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The train failed to stop quick enough and hit Henry.
Deputies said they found a small purse containing a meth pipe, lighter, cell phone and empty beer can where the train hit Henry, but she had left the area.
Henry checked into the hospital at around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday and got treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Woman hit by train in Anderson now facing charges
- Anderson woman gets hit by a train, faces charges
- Anderson Police: Identity Thief Facing Federal Charges
- Woman hit by train in Redding
- Chico woman recovering after being hit by train
- Woman Faces 12-Year Sentence in Deadly Hit-and-Run
- Anderson police need help finding hit-and-run driver
- Woman faces murder charges stemming from fatal DUI
- Woman Faces Felony Charges for Giving Botox Treatments Without License
- Sacramento woman facing elder abuse, identity theft charges